2012年3月1日 星期四

A 45 minute sunrise practice with Dagmar Spremberg



Was too busy to book a class today so I end up practicing at home. Luckily I found this fantastic website last time when I craved for yoga on a cold and rainy day.

Check more free on-line yoga classes on this website:  http://yogayak.com/

Brief introduction: this is a 45-minute Vinyasa flow class for  intermediate level practice.  Great Hang music and beautiful ocean view along with the energizing movements. A really good class for waking up the body:)

Takeaways from today's class: the stretch pose after the prayer at the beginning inspired me a lot, since I have been looking for some mild stretch poses for my mom. Dagmar( the instructor in the video clip) smartly combine energizing, powerful pratices with nice stretch poses to reverse the movement and thus relax our body after the tough core poses. I like the Hang music a lot too. It's played by Daniel Gautschi, a famous artist specialized in this instrument for decades.

I am actually very exhausted today. Let me end it here.

Let us bow to ourselves to the practice today, and special thanks to Dagmar Spremberg for this wonderful class, Namaste.

沒有留言:

張貼留言